Sunday, October 7, 2012

Run Lola Run!!

Another blog post marks the end of the weekend! A weekend well-spent in the true sense I'd say then. This might be a self-dabba post but well, I don't care! :D It might be a regular, for all you know. 

I have finally started jogging/walking since last week. The goal of getting up early has been achieved after months! And I agree that one was the toughest step, to get out of bed. It is easier to do it now because of the driving force - being fitter and losing weight. I am glad to boast about it because I have taken breaks only thrice since Monday till today! Yay!

It's a good feeling to go for a run/walk early in the morning. It feels like that's the only me time I get out of the 24 hours. It's that time of the day when I feel fresh about starting every day on a new note, without having to analyse anything - be it my personal life or professional life. Thoughts just flow, and I let them be. Because they are positive ones. Any signs of worrying thoughts approaching, and I don't know how, but I am able to brush them away very easily at that time in the morning. And I love that. This regime brings an amount of certainty that I've been craving for since past few weeks. It brings mental peace that is necessary for me right now.

That said, I am also following a healthy diet. Doesn't mean that I've given up my love for food. Just cut down on unwanted things easily :) Lovin' every bit of this! I am certain about losing flab and more importantly, being fit.

One life to live, love and be fit I'd say! I love this ad by Nike below:


(www.pinterest.com)

No comments: