I have been tagged by Priya to list at least 10 of my 'sins' against gender stereotypes! (I'll take the liberty of listing more than 10 though :D) Thanks for tagging me Priya :)
Stereotypes are only that - stereotypes! There's no meaning to it! Be it in any regard. Recently I found out that the full form of GOLF is Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden! Do I have to say anything more? :P
My so-called sins are as follows (not priority-wise):-
1. I love men's wallets! They are so much easier to use! It's a pain to carry that huge purse everytime :( I've always been attracted to men's wallet :)
2. I've always loved the aroma of Old Spice - the after shave lotion :D I used to stand besides my father when he used to apply it. Later, he used to dab some of it on my handkerchief for me to enjoy the aroma :)
3. I'm in love with men's perfumes! Totally! While picking up perfumes for me, I sometimes check men's perfumes as well :)
4. I do not identify with the crappy line - Betiyaan paraayi hoti hai. In fact, girls are more responsible nowadays. And independent as well.
5. I hate girls/women whose life - purpose is to gossip in their free time. I gossip too sometimes, but not with so much of intensity and do not like to indulge in it. I've always stayed away from those girls/women who have nothing better to do but sit and gossip.
6. I adjust/adapt to my surroundings very quickly, and I'm not the one who will put up with her nakhras wherever she goes. I do that only at my house sometimes :D ;)
7. I'd love to and have to learn to ride a bike. I want to own a sports bike, a sexy one, some day. I don't know why I have that fantasy or urge! But it has to happen.
8. I have to own a sexy car one day as well.
9. I love watching sports like football, F1, basket ball, etc. I confess that I might not know the rules of those games, but I like to watch them. :)
10. I do believe that women are bad drivers :D Very few women drivers are good.
11. Though I like to stay at home, I do believe that women should go out and face the real world. It's a great experience and makes them independent.
12. I'm not an out and out traveler, but I like to do that. Exploring new places, new cultures.
13. I like to meet new people and I'm not scared to do that. I don't hesitate to talk to people.
14. I love food! I'm a foodie! And I can hog on it! I'm not very very conscious of the calories and stuff. If I like something (Death By Chocolate, for example :D) I'll have it, not even thinking twice about it.
15. I like Rock Music.
16. I do not apply make up. At all. Never felt like it!
I think this is my list for now. I do love being a woman. It's a different world! After all, men are from mars and women are from venus ;) I like to do typical girly things like shopping, enjoying pani-puri, etc. too.
I don't want to tag anyone for this post. That's it for now then. Hope I made sense to the tag :D