Saturday, September 29, 2012

That Hollow Space

(www.crystalinks.com)
'Life is simple, we make it complicated.', goes the line. Somewhere I have realised this might not be true in every case. When you try to keep things simple, they tend to deviate.

When I thought things would be simpler, we'd make it simpler, they got offended! When I wanted things to be smooth & happy, they took offence. And after all the mess, I am left feeling stupid like an immature child. I am left feeling guilty for what I've done. It's amazing how they can bring you into pieces within seconds. 

When you think you'd give them importance, they don't think the same way. Neither for themselves, nor for their kids. Giving examples is what they can do. Telling me how wrong I am is what they can do. Letting me know that there is that hollow space inside of you since 7 years, is what they've done in the end. When you are happy about telling them the new developments in life, they call it shamelessness. You are judged left, right and centre. They are the biggest hypocrites I've ever seen. 

Things would've been different. So different. Why does life bring you at turns from where you just don't want to go anywhere? You feel shattered, broken, breached, mistaken. You want to crash on that very turn, waiting for the one to pick you up, wipe your tears and let you know that everything is going to be fine. 

I would like to thank those who have made me realise what missing a man, who is nowhere around you and can never be seen, means. You've made me realise it in such a harsh way that I am scarred for life. I thought they would stand up during the tough times, instead they've shown me the tough times. And made me realise that they can never be happy at the first go. Their happiness comes only after making you feel bad.

Thank you for these realisations. I will never be able to see you the same way ever again. I will also never be able to live up to your expectations.


No comments: